You may have sent someone an embarrassing text message on your iPhone and then tried to unsend it, right? People all around the world send text messages from their iOS devices daily. We have got you covered if you are also looking for ways to unsend a text message you sent recently to someone before it’s delivered. Read our post on how to unsent an iMessage before it’s delivered in iOS 15.
How To Unsend iMessage Before It’s Delivered iOS 15
If the message is delivered, there isn’t any way to unsend it. But if it isn’t, you can use some loopholes in the iMessage app. The iMessage app takes some time to compress images, videos, and any other elements you send before it gets delivered. You can try these steps to unsend a message before it gets delivered by your iPhone.
- As soon as you enter the send button in iMessage, swipe up for the control panel to access quick settings.
- Now enable Airplane Mode, so your message doesn’t go any further.
- Now tap and hold the message you want to unsend.
- Click on more, and then on Delete to delete the message.
- And that’s it, you can now turn off the airplane mode, and the message won’t be delivered to the recipient.
This was how you can unsend an iMessage before it’s delivered in iOS 15. Do let us know if the above-mentioned steps were helpful in any way. If you still have any issues, feel free to drop a comment below.
Very good article. I certainly appreciate this website. Keep writing!